A mum and a wife and sometimes just me


Tuesday 19 March 2013

Daddy Time


Today is the feast of St Joseph, for Italians it is Father's Day. My wee man does not need an excuse to let his Daddy know that well he is "my daddy" and that makes him the best daddy. He is the one my wee man shouts for first thing in the morning. Going out is so much easier if daddy is coming. He even goes and gets daddy's shoes.


Daddy can make simple pleasures extra special.


Daddy is fun. Daddy is laughter. Daddy gives tickles in all the right places. Daddy makes the wee man fly and reach new heights.



Daddy shares the best bits.


Daddy is always there to offer a helping hand. Daddy will always be there for when he is needed. 


He is the best daddy every day of the year!







4 comments:

  1. Oh how beautiful. The love. The words. The photos.
    I am in awe.
    And you can see the Italian in the wee man. He will have many admirers.
    Liska xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post! Hope you all had a wonderful day! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, I never get tired of seeing my two with their daddy. Or seeing any man with his kids really, it's just so lovely to see. X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw just beautiful. I love watching mads with her daddy. I am sure they will continue to be the best of friends. X

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...