A mum and a wife and sometimes just me


Wednesday 12 December 2012

Fun with Pixlr-O-Matic



So everyone does it...takes photos with their phone. Whenever I look for a new phone they always ask me what features I want and I'm like I just want a phone so I can phone people thanks. They look at you funny you mean you don't want any features! Anyway once you get a phone that does all the fancy stuff there is no going back really. 


I often take a quick snap with my phone which inevitably finds its way on Facebook or to the grandparents so they are in on the action as it happens. Funny enough I don't always carry my camera with me! I take pretty dodgy phone photos so I was quick to find an app where I could jazz them up a bit. Enter Pixlr-o-matic. It's pretty easy to use so I want go into how it's done rather I have shared my results!






I'm linking up with Fun Photo Fun over at the Crumby Mummy

4 comments:

  1. Looks like a great app! I regularly use my phone as it's not always convenient to take my camera. Great photos! Thanks for linking up! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love Pixlr-O-Matic, I think it is one of my favourite apps. That and idarkroom- you should try it if you haven't got it. x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...