A mum and a wife and sometimes just me


Wednesday 2 May 2012

First steps

Yes my son has officially taken his first steps. He has finally taken the plunge and decided to try this walking thing. I was rather pleased that he did decide to do it at home rather than at nursery and we were even talking with the grandparents on Skype! Strangely enough I have avoided tying to capture it all on film. We are not overly confident about it all as yet and are rather wobbly when we do it so crawling is still definitely the preferred mode of transport. I guess that gives me time to get used to the whole idea of it. I do think that part of this lack of interest is that my son appears to be more interested in climbing to higher heights than to walk long distances.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...