A mum and a wife and sometimes just me


Thursday 5 January 2012

One teeth, two teeth, three teeth, ok mummy's tired.

Look at me rocking my teeth



Ok so there is only another 33 more to go. Why does something so natural have to be so painful? LOL I just wrote that and then thought about childbirth...back to the point...

Every parent does it right? Blame everything on teething? My son did not get his first tooth until he was 9 months but according to his mummy he was teething since he was about 5 months. Most parents know the drill...baby changes...baby suddenly starts crying more often, not sleeping at night, chewing on any and everything, dribbling everywhere, not eating or drinking as much as it should...."My baby's teething!" we exclaim. 

The problem is my son has been through so much changes when it comes to eating, sleeping and being just plain miserable, I'm not quite sure whether he has suffered any pain to teething or not. I mean my son suffered from  "baby flu"  for months before his first tooth came in...so what the heck...it MUST have been due to teething....or at least maybe a little bit of it.

What I do know is that...whatever it is...we now have 3 teeth and ok mummy's tired!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...