A mum and a wife and sometimes just me


Sunday 6 November 2011

Baby at work....

My son has always seemed to be busy doing something. The legs always seemed to be kicking for some reason. So when he started to roll I knew I was in for trouble. Now we are trying to crawl, rather unsuccessfully really, when the knees come up he ends up eating carpet and if he gets his arms straight his knees buckle, bless him. He somehow still manages to get from one side of the room to the other mind you so that is some success. When you sit beside him it does not take him too long to start grabbing at your clothes or reaching for your hands looking for you to help him stand. I mean I try and get him to sit down and he purposefully straightens his legs and back refusing to bend...he thinks he's being funny. Then of course it appears to be exciting to reach for anything that he is not supposed to be reaching for to play with. At first it's funny and you laugh then your baby proofing! 

Anyway here is my baby hard at work (and I know what's that you say...brinabird doing video!)


Ethans Escapades


5 comments:

  1. i love it and nice pj's by the way ;-)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww he is so cute and was so young :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute - they don't stay babies for two minutes to they!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, what a sweetie. It's hard work growing up x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I never had this with Ethan so it's nice to see and lovely to capture on video. Baby stage feels like years ago now, I wish they didn't have to grow up :0(

    Thanks for linking up with Small Steps Amazing Achievements :0)
    x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...