A mum and a wife and sometimes just me


Monday 13 December 2010

I love my bump

From Brina Bird

Ok so technically I am not really into blogging about certain private aspects of my life...like my pregnancy...but today I guess I am giving in. I read a post the other day on a blog which got me thinking so much that I just had to say something. She talks quite openly about her experience of pregnancy (a lot more lyrically than I probably could) and the last thing that was said left a huge impression as she talked about women, their bodies and their insecurities. I have had my fair share of insecurities for sure but not once have I considered the changes in my body just now as one of them.........

From Brina Bird

When I realised that I was pregnant the first exciting thought was that I get to watch my belly grow (ok there were a lot of other strange and daunting first thoughts but we won't get into those). I actually did not realise how slow the process actually takes (and slowly you begin to learn that there is a lot of things about pregnancy that you don't know and then it does start overtaking your life and the only thing people want to talk about to you is how your pregnancy is going). It was actually a bit frustrating at first because I just wanted people to know...I felt and still do feel proud to show my bump off. At the minute when I put my jacket on you might not notice and I can't wait till you definitely can! The tighter the top the better as well! Lol.

From Brina Bird

As it gets bigger, it gets a bit more uncomfortable and just taking your shoes on and off becomes a huge process....but...to be honest....I love my bump!

From Brina Bird

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...