A mum and a wife and sometimes just me


Tuesday 25 May 2010

It's the little things


Let me introduce you to my new favourite thing. Yes it's my little clock radio. Ok it's not officially mine but belongs to the hotel where we have been staying for the past two months but we have grown so close over the past two weeks. It has started serving many little uses to make my life a little bit more pleasant. It is much nicer to wake up to it's soft musical tones rather than a ringing alarm in the morning. I can now listen to a little music at night before I fall to sleep and after I take my shower and getting ready to go out. It's great for those lazy Sunday mornings when you just can't be bothered to get out of bed!

It's all in the little things. It's such a nice distraction that I think I might have to get one when I get 'home'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...